MORAITIS CONSULTING Pty Ltd are a Darwin based ICT Consulting and Recruitment/Labour Hire firm with established panel contract partnerships within the Northern Territory Government’s ICT Services for the supply of professional resources to all of NT Government agencies including the Department of Health, Education, Police plus Power and Water Corporation (PWC).
We strongly value our partnerships, and we have a great reputation for looking after our people and delivering professional quality services.
MORAITIS CONSULTING Pty Ltd offers Salary Packaging options for relocation or Living Away From Home Allowance (LAFHA), PAYG Full-Time or Casual with fast payment terms, 10% Superannuation paid monthly, and Industry memberships for your personal IT Training and Development.
We are seeking an experienced Software Development Project Manager for a 12-month contract (with possible extension) to provide specialised software development project management strategies and plans to effectively manage the planning and delivery of SQL.NET solutions used in Finance / Human Resources business unit and identify and implement enhancements and/or new system components to meet client agency requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver technology solutions that support business goals and objectives.
• Partner with the product owner to understand business requirements, evaluate features and translate functional specifications into workable technical solutions.
• Maintain application software and systems.
• Ensure all project deliverables and releases are appropriately developed, version-controlled, tested.
• Oversee and review development, testing and documentation activities of team members.
• Support technical initiatives and provide input into best practices to the team.
• Work with key stakeholders to design complex solutions and lead from inception to production.
• Provide innovation for best practice and improve team processes, mentor junior team members.
• Have an awareness and understanding of the team’s roles and deliverables.
• Understanding of project documentation, technical designs including workflows, mock-ups and business rules.
• Analyse delivery practices, identify areas of improvement.
• Provide training to software development team members on strategies, standards, tools
• Proven knowledge of and ability in software development project management practices and techniques in a corporate systems implementation environment.
• Proven stakeholder engagement, customer service and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
• Be extremely well organised, be able to multi-task, have a proven ability to meet critical deadlines, set priorities and work effectively while under pressure, with minimal supervision.
• Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving project issues, recommend solutions and manage issues through all stages of the software development lifecycle.
• Understanding of .NET, Core/C#.
• Familiar with HTML5/CSS3.
• Understanding of DevOps.
• Understanding of SQL/Oracle.
• Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Web Services.
• Project Management experience in one or more of the following: HR systems or finance systems.
• Prince 2 Foundation Certificate
Personal Qualities required of Candidates:
• High level social and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders, including the ability to translate complex analytical and technical information into clear and meaningful terms.
• Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Self-starter with high personal drive and a positive attitude.
• Disciplined and accountable for supporting and maintaining work products.
• Behaves in a respectful and professional manner, maintaining high integrity and transparency when delivering work.
• Excellent problem solver and critical thinker.
• Promotes teamwork and collaboration by engaging stakeholders and team members.
• Services Personnel are also expected to abide (and confirm they will) by the Values of Honesty, Professional, Respectful, Accountable and Innovative.
Those who meet the criteria and are interested should apply via SEEK with a copy of your resume and a supporting cover letter that responds to the above selection criteria.
*Note: Your responses should address each selection criteria questions individually, providing facts, examples and benefits.
MORAITIS CONSULTING Pty Ltd