PSA Project is an industry leader in project, program and programme management. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our award-winning team.
About the Role
This role is perfectly suited to applicants with upto 3 years of experience in the project management and construction industry, who are looking to take their skills and responsibilities to the next level. Tasks include:
- Working closely with Directors, senior management and other project teams to co-ordinate project & office tasks and directly report on program activities
- Attending both onsite and virtual meetings with clients to monitor and provide progress reports
- Assisting with communications like company publications, website materials, and business development activities like tender submissions and proposals
- Providing technical troubleshooting for company IT systems
- Assisting in the development of Strategic/Feasibility/Master Planning & Programmes based on PSA’s proven methodology for defining goal/outcomes & deliverables
You're a multi-tasker with great attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in office, from home and onsite. You share our commitment to a long term vision, and have:
- logical thinking and communication in your approach to project solutions
- an understanding of project delivery methods and industry practices
- experience using MS Project to develop practical and effective plans and schedules
- experience in the construction industry, and the ability to read and understand construction drawings
- suitable Degree in Project Management, Construction Management or Engineering
Why Join Us
At PSA Project, we're more than just an award-winning company to work with. We offer:
- Tailored professional development - We work closely with you to identify our shared goals and provide you with bespoke mentoring and training
- Variety of ongoing opportunities - develop your project and commercial skills within your areas of interest
- Award-winning company - make key contributions and become a valued member of our industry-leading team
- Great company culture - enjoy high job satisfaction in an inclusive and supportive environment
How to Apply
If you're as excited about this opportunity as we are, apply now with your resume and cover letter by email.
We look forward to meeting you!