Are you looking to work with a dynamic and growing national company who can offer you the opportunity to collaborate on high profile, diverse projects across a range of sectors in partnership with a team of likeminded staff members who enjoy tackling project challenges and creating great outcomes for their clients – then look no further!
NS Group’s Melbourne team is seeking to appoint a full time Project Manager who shares our values and vision to “connect, empower and lead people to create great places”.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various Clients as their trusted advisor and overseeing the day-to-day management of an array of projects
- Assisting senior management to identify and secure new business opportunities
- Building long-term client relationships
ABOUT NS GROUP
NS Group is an Australian management consulting firm who provides advisory, development and project management services in the property and construction industry. We are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.
At NS Group, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project or Construction Management, Engineering, Property Economics, Commerce or similar.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in the Property and Construction Industries in either Project Management or Development Management roles (either Client side or as a Consultant).
- Comfortable to assist in the start-up and delivery of projects across multiple sectors.
- Good existing client, consultant, and contractor relationships in VIC.
- An emerging collaborative leader who seeks to work with the team, internally and externally.
- An outstanding communicator who is comfortable to assist with business development supporting our national growth.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to simultaneously manage expectations of clients, management, and project stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Proactive, extremely motivated, and always seeking to improve.
- Engaged with or interested in ongoing professional development.
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Project, etc).
- Accreditation as a Certified Practicing Project Manager (CPPM) via Australian Institute of Project Management is desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a covering letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV to our HR Manager.