Are you looking for a diverse role? From generating client invoices, mobilising staff to site, to finalising a bid, no one day is the same.
We seek a highly motivated and proficient full-time Project Administrator to assist with the day-to-day support and management of current and future projects. So if you have significant accounts receivable experience and are looking to broaden your horizons to include project administration/bid submission assistance, we would like to talk to you.
Some of the core tasks of this position are, but not limited to the below:
- Proactive and solutions orientated - we want someone to interact closely with the Project Managers to get invoices produced, and the business's needs addressed.
- Generating, processing and closing out Purchase Orders, invoices.
- Reporting assistance including contract order book and proposal register.
- Assist with reconciliation of WIP and timesheets for the business unit.
- Work in conjunction with the finance team regarding petty cash reconciliations, cash posting, Promaster credit card postings.
- Assist with subcontractor agreements and client contracts.
- Assist Business Manager with intercompany invoices and other duties.
- Billing preparation, invoice approvals, review process and issuance, receipt collection for invoices for the business unit.
- General administration duties to support the project life cycle include booking travel, coordinating meetings, catering, document contract, archive, mobilising staff etc.
- Assist with coordinating Perth tender bids by maintaining and managing portal & prequalification platforms.
- Support the panel management and reporting.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following skills:
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position.
- Accounts experience is Essential - accounts receivable, postings, reconciliations, accruals, cost control and EOM/EOY reporting tasks.
- Experience coordinating and maintaining project files, registers, managing document version control, billing assistance, project reconciliations and undertaking project research as required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative in following and/or interpreting instructions and be proactive and solution orientated.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced competency in Excel.
- Project mobilisation experience will be highly regarded.
Join the team for the opportunity to work in a stimulating and supportive work environment amongst a team of dedicated and influential experts in their fields working on the most innovative projects in the industry.
Along with a great leadership team with a strong and collaborative working culture, RPS will also provide you with career development opportunities and access to various employee benefits such as active life benefit, professional memberships, anniversary leave, + more!
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!