Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join our experienced and progressive team based in Sydney.
Great team culture
Flexible working arrangements
Sydney CBD based
CBRE Project Management partner with Government, businesses and investors to deliver commercial real estate projects that create economic and social value. We have provided project management services throughout Australia since 1991. During this time, we have delivered some of Australia’s most complex and challenging projects. We are proud of our work and the positive effects our projects have on its’ occupiers, users, investors and passers’ by.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Contribute to all facets of project management including budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk for projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout
- Working with an experienced team, you will assist to define project requirements, scope of work, resource requirements, budgeting, work plan schedules & milestones
- Contribute to project proposals, complete bid analysis, evaluation interviews, recommend resources to client
- Support project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals
- Assist in managing communications with all project stakeholders and participants
- Assist in tracking and reporting project progress against objectives, budget and schedule
- Explore opportunities to add value to projects.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Qualified in a related discipline such as Project Management, Construction, Architecture, Building Design, or Engineering, or currently completing a suitable course
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a project delivery team as required
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Stakeholder management and the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Read and understand architectural/engineering drawings, leases, contracts and construction practices.
- Competent in MS Office with knowledge in MS Project and Excel.Great communications skills – written and verbal.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.