In this role, you will be an integral part of the dynamic, highly motivated Portfolio Management Team that supports the delivery of technology and digital initiatives across News Corp Australia.
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for providing project management support for key initiatives in our diverse TDD (Technology, Data and Digital) portfolio. Taking the lead on individual program streams, this role will see you juggling multiple tasks at once - working with stakeholders to identify roadblocks, ensuring the project team is delivering to schedule, preparing program updates to present to the Senior Leadership Team, and much more!
What’s the role?
- Manage and coordinate program/project workstreams across TDD
- Support program/project managers to ensure scope, budget and contractual requirements are met and maintained
- Coordinate and schedule team deliverables, and hold internal stakeholders accountable to agreed timeframes and commitments
- Act as a key point of contact for the project team and coordinate the flow of information between key stakeholders
- Support program/project managers with updating and maintaining project information - including project plans, schedules, financial plans, status reporting and risks and issues
- Manage team resources and constraints for project delivery
- Manage scope change and variations
- Follow up and provide information requests for invoicing and billing
- Manage project administration activities (documents, folders, meetings, resources)
Who are you?
- Previous experience working in a Project Coordinator/Officer position in a fast paced business environment and proven ability to plan, manage and deliver project milestones
- Understanding of project methodologies and experience with PPM tools
- Positive, confident, energetic and able to build strong and positive relationships
- Fast learner with a proactive mentality and a pragmatic approach to get the job done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, with excellent time management and able to deal with multiple deadlines
- Experience with common office suite tools (documents, slides, spreadsheets)
- Strong interest in technology & a passion to grow your career in project management
What’s in it for you?
- Push the boundaries, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exposure to global operations
- Staff discounts and incentives
Who are we?
The nation’s most influential media organisation, News Corp Australia reaches an audience of 16 million Australians every month. As well as our famous news, sport and lifestyle brands, we lead the way with number-one websites: news.com.au, realestate.com.au and kidspot.com.au. We have the largest online news audience in the country, with a bigger digital footprint than Facebook.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers